Last updated on August 21, 2018.
Last updated on August 21, 2018.
Acceptance of terms
Intellectual property; limited license to users
4. You agree that you will not use WindowsWear’s Trademarks in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or reflect adversely on such Trademarks or WindowsWear.
5. You agree that you will not contest or otherwise challenge (e.g., in any legal action or otherwise), or assist or encourage any other person or entity to contest or challenge, the validity of any of WindowsWear Trademarks or the Trademark rights claimed by WindowsWear.
6. You agree that you will not use any WindowsWear Trademark or any variant thereof including misspellings) as a domain name or as part of a domain name regardless of the top-level domain, or as a metatag, keyword, or any other type of programming code or data.
7. You may not at any time, adopt or use, without WindowsWear’s prior written consent any word or mark which is similar to or likely to be confused with WindowsWear’s Trademarks.
8. The look and feel of the WindowsWear website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the trade dress and/or trademark or service mark of WindowsWear and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of WindowsWear.
9. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos used or appearing on the WindowsWear website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by WindowsWear, unless expressly so stated.
10. You may not use a WindowsWear trademark, logo, Image or other proprietary graphic of WindowsWear to link to the WindowsWear website without the prior written consent of WindowsWear.
11. You may not frame or hotlink to the WindowsWear website or any Image without the prior written consent of WindowsWear.
Infringement claims / dmca notices
12. If you believe that any Image or other material made available by WindowsWear infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may notify WindowsWear in the manner set forth in our DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice Policy.
13. You agree that you shall not:
a. Engage in any conduct that shall constitute a violation of any law or that infringes the rights of WindowsWear or any third party.
c. Violate the rights of WindowsWear or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
Use of content
14. Certain Content will only be made available to users who pay WindowsWear a fee for such Content and/or enter into a subscription agreement or other use agreement for that particular Content. Unless you enter into a subscription agreement with WindowsWear you may not download, distribute, display and/or copy any Content.
15. You may not remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in the Content.
16. WindowsWear reserves the right to revoke this license at any time for any reason.
Restriction and termination of use
17. WindowsWear may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and Content at any time in WindowsWear’s discretion, without prior notice or liability to you.
Links to third party sites
18. IN THE EVENT THAT WINDOWSWEAR PROVIDES LINKS FROM ITS WEBSITE TO ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE OR PERMITS ANY THIRD PARTY TO LINK FROM ITS WEBSITE TO THE WINDOWSWEAR WEBSITE, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT WINDOWSWEAR MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT OR PRACTICES OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR THEIR WEBSITES. SUCH WEBSITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF WINDOWSWEAR, AND WINDOWSWEAR PROVIDES AND/OR PERMITS THESE LINKS ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE TO YOU. THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY AFFILIATION, ENDORSEMENT, OR ADOPTION BY WINDOWSWEAR.
Warranties and disclaimers
Personal information and privacy
Governing law and jurisdiction