Connecting brands with top students from around the world! Brands create student projects to identify talent through generating new & innovative ideas. Students submit their projects and win unique opportunities. If you are a brand or school interested in participating, contact us.
Coach | Holiday 2030
The Coach Project:
Holiday 2030. Imagine the world 10 years from now. How will consumers engage with product, service, and experiences? How the world will evolve by then, and how will we interact with one another and with brands? Explore what this future campaign would look like – push the experiential & activation engagement to the next level.
Your project should consist of:
* Theme & tagline for the Coach Holiday 2030 campaign
* Mood board
* Store environment concept
* Window display concept
* Pop-up shop concept
* Activation & experience
* Event concept
All projects must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org (include your full name, school, major / area of study, expected graduation month & year, and WindowsWear profile URL complete with your photo, bio, and social media handles).
All projects must be submitted by Friday, December 13, 2019, 11:59pm EST. Winners will be selected by end of January 2020.
* The top 1 applicant will be offered a paid Summer 2020 internship at Coach headquarters in New York City
* The top 3 applicants will be offered a mentorship with a leader from Coach headquarters in New York City
* The top 5-10 applicants will receive a Coach gift
You can be as creative as you wish on how you want to present your project (presentation, report, video, collage of images, sketches, etc.). Please keep in mind that the quality of the presentation of the project is as important as the project itself.
In order to be eligible for the paid internship, you need to be eligible to work in the U.S.
Students currently enrolled in an academic program using WindowsWear.
As a Summer 2020 intern, you will partner with the 3D design team to learn all aspects of the design process. You will develop critical skills and gain hands-on experience at our New York-based house of modern luxury lifestyle. In addition to their day-to work, intern will attend sessions with leaders across the organization and learn about the unique identities of our brand. Intern will be paired with a mentor who will provide guidance and enhance the learning experience through feedback and coaching. Responsibilities include:
* Supporting research and inspiration for the team
* Assisting in the development of detailed technical and through design packages for windows, outposts, events, showrooms, pop-up designs/technical development needs ensuring that renderings are thorough and are accurately executed to meet the specified deadline
* Creating presentations, preparing meetings, and designing local adaptions of global ideas
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.