Connecting brands with top students from around the world! Brands create student projects to identify talent through generating new & innovative ideas. Students submit their projects and win unique opportunities. If you are a brand or school interested in participating, contact us.
Coach | Holiday 2030
The Coach Project:
Holiday 2030. Imagine the world 10 years from now. How will consumers engage with product, service, and experiences? How the world will evolve by then, and how will we interact with one another and with brands? Explore what this future campaign would look like – push the experiential & activation engagement to the next level.
Your project should consist of:
* Theme & tagline for the Coach Holiday 2030 campaign
* Mood board
* Store environment concept
* Window display concept
* Pop-up shop concept
* Activation & experience
* Event concept
All projects must be submitted to email@example.com (include your full name, school, major / area of study, expected graduation month & year, and WindowsWear profile URL complete with your photo, bio, and social media handles). See official rules below.
All projects must be submitted by Friday, December 13, 2019. Winners will be selected by end of January 2020. See official rules below.
Students currently enrolled in an academic program using WindowsWear. See official rules below.
As a Summer 2020 intern, you will partner with the 3D design team to learn all aspects of the design process. You will develop critical skills and gain hands-on experience at our New York-based house of modern luxury lifestyle. In addition to their day-to work, intern will attend sessions with leaders across the organization and learn about the unique identities of our brand. Intern will be paired with a mentor who will provide guidance and enhance the learning experience through feedback and coaching. Responsibilities include:
* Supporting research and inspiration for the team
* Assisting in the development of detailed technical and through design packages for windows, outposts, events, showrooms, pop-up designs/technical development needs ensuring that renderings are thorough and are accurately executed to meet the specified deadline
* Creating presentations, preparing meetings, and designing local adaptions of global ideas
The 10 Finalists! Winners will be announced at the end of February 2020.
* Tran Troung, Marymount University
* Shantell Reyes, Marymount University
* Daniel Schrei, Marymount University
* Pei Jet, University of Minnesota
* Wellington Goddin, Marymount University
* Niani Ameh, North Carolina State University
* Carolyn Treuting, Marymount University
* Emma Goebbert, University of Minnesota
* Jessica Roner, North Carolina State University
* Helda Abu Feddah, University of Minnesota
COACH X WINDOWSWEAR STUDENT CHALLENGE OFFICIAL RULES
THIS CHALLENGE IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PUERTO RICO AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS) AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COACH X WINDOWSWEAR STUDENT CHALLENGE YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND ENROLLED AS A STUDENT IN AN ACCREDITED U.S. COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY DURING THE ENTRY PERIOD OF THE CHALLENGE. YOU MUST NOT BE EMPLOYED OR WORK AS A PROFESSIONAL DESIGNER.
THIS OFFER MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED, REPRINTED OR PUBLISHED ELSEWHERE IN ANY FORMAT WITHOUT THE WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE SPONSOR.
DESIGNS REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF THE INDIVIDUAL SUBMITTING THEM; HOWEVER, OTHER THAN FOR THIS SUBMISSION YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE THE COACH NAME AND TRADEMARKS.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN ENTRY’S CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
BY ENTERING THE CHALLENGE, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE CHALLENGE ENTITIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. DESCRIPTION: The Coach x WindowsWear Student Challenge (the “Challenge”) begins at 9:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“EST”) on September 27, 2019 and ends at 9:00:00 PM EST on December 13, 2019 (the “Submission Period”).
2. SUBMISSIONS: Submission Requirements:
(a) The Submission must include:
* Theme & tagline for the Coach Holiday 2030 campaign
* Mood board
* Store environment concept
* Window display concept
* Pop-up shop concept
* Activation & experience
* Event concept
(b) Your Submission must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) Each Submission may only be made by one individual.
(d) Your Submission must be entirely your own work, and must not be the work of a team.
(e) Your Submission must not include any elements from any other artist’s or designer’s creations, work or pieces.
(f) Your Submission may make use of only those Coach branded assets made available to you by Sponsors.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Challenge is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia (excluding, without limitation, Puerto Rico, other U.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited by law), who are 18 years of age or older and who are students of an accredited U.S. college or university during the Submission Period. The Challenge is not open to students who have more than 3 or more years of experience working as a professional designer. Employees of the Sponsors and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors and each of their respective officers and directors, or any persons or entities directly associated with the Challenge and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons (collectively, the “Challenge Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Challenge. If an individual is ineligible, the Submission will be deemed ineligible.
U.S. Residents: All international students legally residing in the U.S. on a student visa are eligible to enter. All U.S. residents, including international students residing in the U.S., must have either a Social Security Number (“SSN”) or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (“ITIN”) at the time of being notified as a potential winner to be eligible to win (see additional information below in the NOTIFICATION section).
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit the website https://www.windowswear.com/mentorship/ (the “Website”), during the Submission Period and follow the links to the Challenge and instructions provided. Submissions must contain an uploaded color rendering and a completed Entry Form, which must include your first name, last name, address, phone number (including area code), email address and hometown. Once a Submission has been submitted it cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified. Incomplete Submissions, including but not limited to those Submissions that do not meet the requirements set forth in these Official Rules, will not be eligible for judging. Submissions will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at time the Submission is made (each, an “Entrant”). Each Entrant will be allowed one Submission. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. In the event of a dispute over the ownership of an email address, prize will be awarded to the Authorized Account Holder of the designated email address. Entrants are advised to retain copies of their Submissions for their records because the Submissions will not be acknowledged or returned. The Submissions must be received no later than11:59:59 PM EST on December 13, 2019. Proof that you uploaded an entry does not constitute proof that it was received or received during the Submission Period. Sponsors will only accept Submssions during the Submission Period. Entrants are subject to all notices posted online including, but not limited to, Sponsors’ Privacy Policies. Submission of a Submission to the Challenge does not indicate that the Submission has complied with the Official Rules. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to reject, disqualify and/or remove any Submission that violates these Official Rules without any notification or warning.
6. PRIZE AND PRIZE VALUES:
First Prize: One (1) paid internship at Coach headquarters in New York, NY to be completed during Summer 2020 contingent on passing a legally permissible background check and confirmation of eligibility to work in the U.S. The First Prize Winner must be available for the internship for a minimum of eight (8) weeks and the internship shall not exceed twelve (12) weeks. No living accommodations, meals or travel is included in this First Prize and First Prize Winner will solely responsible for all such items. If the selected First Prize Winner cannot accept or is not eligible for the First Prize, such First Prize Winner shall receive a consolation prize of Sponsor’s selection (at its sole discretion), which shall be at least equivalent in value to the a Second Prize. No alternate First Prize Winner will be selected if the First Prize Winner cannot accept or is not eligible for the First Prize internship. Acceptance and completion of the First Prize internship does not guarantee any future employment by Sponsor(s).
Second Prize: One (1) Coach bag (handbag, messenger bag, tote bag or backpack, as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion). ARV $395
Third Prize: One (1) Coach accessory (wallet, wristlet, travel kit or other small leather good, as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion). ARV $95
In addition, the First Prize Winner, Second Prize Winner and Third Prize Winner (collectively, the “Winners”) will be offered a mentorship by a member of the 3D design team from Coach headquarters in New York City with a commitment to engage the Winners for at least 1 hour per month (to be completed at one time or over multiple meetings as mutually determined by the Winner(s) and the mentor) for 3 months via telephone, video call or in-person. Mentorship can include, but not limited to portfolio review and career advice. All costs related to the mentorship – phone charges, travel, etc. – shall be the sole responsibility of the Winners.
All Finalists will receive a Coach gift valued at $50 and a letter congratulating them on their Submission signed by Coach’s VP, Global Visual Experience and/or other leaders.
Total value of all prizes is $10,000 USD.
7. NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by mail or email.
U.S. Residents: All U.S. residents, including international students residing in the U.S., will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (“Affidavit”), a W-9 form which will require a Tax Payer Identification number such as an SSN or an ITIN, and any other documents the Sponsors may require, within seven (7) days.
Failure to timely return a signed Affidavit or other required documents or the return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable will result in prize forfeiture. Federal and state income taxes may apply and are the sole responsibility of the Winners. All expenses not specifically stated as being included are excluded, including but not limited to taxes, including any income tax, and are the responsibility of the winners. If required by law, Winners will be issued an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (or such other form as may be required) for the value of their prize for the tax year in which prize was won. No assignment or transfer of any prize is permitted. All U.S. residing international student potential winners, must have either an SSN or an ITIN at the time of being notified as a potential winner to be eligible to win. For further information on SSN and ITIN, visit the IRS website at https://www.irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/taxpayer-identification-numbers-tin. If a potential winner does not have an SSN or an ITIN at the time of being notified, potential winner will be deemed ineligible and will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be notified.
8. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES/INDEMNIFICATION: Submissions must be the original work of the Entrant, may not have been previously published, may not have won previous awards, and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. If any Submission contains any material or elements that are not owned by the Entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the Entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submitting the Submission, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the Submission in the manner set forth in these Official Rules and the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website, including, without limitation, name and likeness permissions for any person that appears in or is identifiable in the Submission. If any identifiable person appearing in the Submission is under the age of majority in his/her state of residence, the parent or legal guardian is required to provide permission. The Sponsors reserve the right to request proof of these permissions in a form acceptable to the Sponsors from any Entrant at any time. By submitting a Submission, Entrants warrants and represents that they and any persons appearing or who are identifiable in the Submission consent to the submission and use and exhibition of the Submission in the manner set forth in these Official Rules and the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website. The Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any Submission for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion.
9. DATES & DEADLINES / ANTICIPATED NUMBER OF CHALLENGE ENTRANTS: Because of the unique nature and scope of the Challenge, the Sponsors reserve the right, in addition to those other rights reserved herein, to modify any date(s) or deadline(s) set forth in these Official Rules or otherwise governing the Challenge. The Sponsors cannot accurately predict the number of Entrants who will participate in the Challenge.
10. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Challenge, in addition to any other rights which may be granted in any other agreement entered into between or among Sponsor and any Entrant in or Winner of the Challenge, each Entrant irrevocably grants the Challenge Entities and their respective successors, assigns and licensees, the right to use such Entrant’s Submission, name, likeness, biographical information, and any individual(s) participating in the Submission, in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, commercial, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with the Website or the Challenge or other promotions, and hereby release the Challenge Entities from any liability with respect thereto, unless prohibited by law.
11. NATURE OF RELATIONSHIP / WAIVER OF EQUITABLE RELIEF: Each Entrant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between the Entrant and the Challenge Entities is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship, and that the Entrant’s decision to provide the Entrant’s Submission to the Sponsors for purposes of the Challenge does not place the Challenge Entities in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the Entrant’s Submission. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Challenge Entities do not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the Entrant’s copyright in and to the Submission. By participating, Entrants acknowledge that the Challenge Entities may be working on or receive other Submissions that are similar or identical in theme, format or in other respects to that submitted by Entrant. By submitting a Submission, the Challenge Entities do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsors or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than Entrant. The Challenge Entities shall not have any liability to Entrant for any direct, indirect, contributory, vicarious, secondary or other infringement or protection of any copyright in or to Entrant’s Submission. The Challenge Entities are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Submissions by third parties. Finally, each Entrant acknowledges that, with respect to any claim by Entrant relating to or arising out of any Challenge Entities’ actual or alleged exploitation or use of any Submission or other material submitted in connection with the Challenge, the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable Entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such Entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief or in any way.
12. GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE/FORCE MAJEURE: Entrants agree that the Challenge Entities shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from the Challenge or any Challenge-related activity. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an Entrant’s computer system, which is occasioned by accessing the Website or participating in the Challenge, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged or stolen Submissions or notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. The Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Challenge or the Website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Challenge, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Challenge as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Challenge. If the Challenge is terminated before the designated end date, the Sponsors will (if possible) select the winners from all eligible, non-suspect Submissions received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
13. INDEMNIFICATION; DISPUTES: Each Entrant agrees to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsors, Agents for the Sponsors, those working on its behalf and each of their respective officers, directors, representatives, employees, agents, successors and assigns from any damage, injury, death, loss or other liability, either at law or equity, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, that may arise from or in any way relate to any Entrant’s participation in this Challenge, Sponsors’ use of the Entry or the awarding, acceptance, use or misuse of any prize. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Challenge shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action. This Challenge shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York regardless of principles of conflicts of laws that may require the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. Any action or litigation concerning this Agreement shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in New York, New York, and each Entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Each Entrant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the state of New York. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CHALLENGE. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEYS’ FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
15. OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the rules, visit www.windowswear.com/mentorship/ Or email email@example.com. All such requests must be received no later than November 1, 2019.
16. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of a winners list email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Finalists will be posted on the Website at www.windowswear.com/mentorship/ by Friday, December 13, 2019. The Finalists will be invited to attend a private event at Coach’s New York headquarters in February 2020 where the Winners will be announced.
17. SPONSORS: Tapestry, Inc. on behalf of its Coach brand, 10 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001 and WindowsWear.